New possibilities in production of implant-supported restorations on titanium adhesive-bases. How you achieve the best aesthetic and functional result.
The webinar is targeted at prosthodontists and dental technicians.
This webinar shows three examples of making a screw-retained restoration on titanium adhesive bases:
- A screw-retained single crown on engaging titanium adhesive-bases
- A screw-retained bridge on non-engaging titanium adhesive-bases
- A screw-retained restoration of the entire upper jaw with innovative titanium adhesive-cylinders on four implants with multi-unit abutments
- Titanium bases as a cost-effective individual treatment option with CAD/CAM as well as with the traditional manufacturing workflow
- Challenges in performing screw-retained treatments
- New possibilities achieved by positioning of the screw access hole in the aesthetically and functionally favourable position
- New opportunities obtained by adhering titanium bases to individual restorations in the lab - easy insertion for a dentist and improved aesthetics through smaller access holes to the screw access channel
- Improved aesthetic results through dual-hue anodized surfaces
- Simplified bonding of titanium adhesive bases with superstructure - without blasting the titanium surface
- Guidelines for the manufacture of screw-retained restorations in terms of hygiene and aftercare
Ask the Expert