12:00 PM EST (London)
Live Webinar: Posterior direct restorations: learn how to choose the right technique.
Speaker(s): Antonio Cerutti
Please login or register
In order to view this webinar you need to login into your account. Don't have an account? You can create one for free.
Posterior direct restorations: learn how to choose the right technique.
The Webinar will introduce to all posterior direct restoration techniques. A real clinical case will demonstrate the pros and cons of each technique, providing a clear guidance to select the most predictable and enjoyable solution.
Posterior composite restorations have always been tedious procedures, cutting into your time and requiring a particular attention to drive positive outcomes. However, today’s technology developments have opened up new alternatives to achieve easy and reliable procedures.
Knowing what are the alternative approaches to filling, the restorative materials available and the situations where to apply them are the key objectives of this course.
Prof. Cerutti presentation will use real life clinical cases to demonstrate the indications and the advantages of recent techniques, demonstrating how the most advanced sonically activated materials can make your posterior restorations predictable, successful and enjoyable.
Release date: 05/11/2016
Expiration date: 05/11/2019
“Posterior direct restorations: learn how to choose the right technique.” is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.
- Professor of Restorative Dentistry at Dental School and Dental Hygiene School – University of Brescia
- Chair and Director of Restorative Department at University of Brescia Dental School
- Active Member and Committee Evaluation Former Member of Endodontics Italian Society (SIE), Active Member of Restorative Dentistry Italian Society and Council Member in charge (SIDOC) and International Association for Dental Research (IADR)
- Founder Member of Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (IAED) and Council Member in charge
- Editor in chief of Italian Journal of Endodontics 2008-2011
- Awarded the “Garberoglio” Research Award of the Endodontic Italian Society (SIE) Research Group in 1996, 2000 and 2007 and in 2007 and 2015 the “Pietro De Fazio” Research
- Prize of Restorative Dentistry Italian Society (SIDOC)
- Author of more 200 scientific paper and extensive publications in Restorative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Co-author multimedia textbook “Guidelines in Adhesive Dentistry: the key to success” Quintessenz Verlags-GmbH, Berlin 2007 ( Italian, English, Germany, Russian editions) and
- textbook “Restauri estetico-adesivi indiretti parziali nei settori posteriori” Utet Scienze Mediche 2007 ( Italian, Spanish editions)
- Board Editoriali Member of International e Italian Journal (European J. Of Esthetic Dentistry, Giornale Italiano di Endodonzia, Cosmetic Dentistry)
- Reviewer of International and Italian Journals (J. of Adhesive Dentistry, Quintessence International, Minerva Stomatologica, International J. of Esthetic Dentistry, Giornale Italiano di Endodonzia, Cosmetic Dentistry)
- Lecturer in International Congress and Hands-on and Master class Courses in Restorative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Private practice limited to Restorative Dentistry and Endodontics